U.S. Condemns Chinese Regime Over Massacre

(PatriotWise.com)- President Joe Biden isn’t exactly great at standing up to China, but he is apparently willing to do lip service and make it look as though he is. On the 32nd anniversary of the Tiananmen Square massacre last week, the United States State Department along with the Congressional-Executive Commission on China condemned the Chinese Communist Party’s brutality and extremism.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken issued a statement describing how the Tiananmen Square protests and massacre, which saw Chinese troops armed with tanks and assault rifles killing innocent civilians, is now synonymous with the square itself.

Blinken said that the students and other civilians leading the protests had a “noble and simple request” when they demanded their human rights to be recognized. He said that instead of meeting the request with dignity, the Chinese Communist Party responded with extreme violence.

It’s good to see that the federal government at least understands the problems with the Chinese Communist Party…but wouldn’t it be nice to see more action being taken, rather than just words published n the anniversary of something that happened 32 years ago?

Blinken said that the United States will remain on the side of the Chinese people as they demand that their government recognize universal human rights, and said that they honor the sacrifices made by the brave activists on June 4, 1989.

The official death toll of the Tiananmen Square massacre is 300, with the Chinese Communist Party claiming that the majority of those who died were soldiers. However, witnesses of the events and various human rights advocates and organizations claim that number is actually significantly higher.

It wouldn’t be the last time that the Chinese Communist Party lied about death tolls…we’ve certainly learned that over the last year.